Sit’n Go company offers tourists the opportunity to rent a car in Tivat airport or any other place of the city. We offer a big selection of vehicles of any class and capacity and provide our services on the most favorable and convenient conditions. Our advantages:
- Large selection of new serviced and insured vehicles;
- Low prices for Tivat car rental;
- Maximum convenience: at our company tourists can book cars without prepayment and deposit, we offer meeting clients at the airport upon arrival free of charge, child seats and navigators are provided free of charge on request, “the second driver in the contract” is also one of free of charge services at our company, we do not limit mileage and traveling to neighboring countries, we speak your language, accept various types of payment;
- Clear, simple, and time-consuming rental procedure, etc.;
- Impeccable customer-focused service.
Our company cares about your vacation and makes every effort to ensure that you have pleasant impressions from Car Hire in Tivat via Sit’n Go.
Cheap car rental in Tivat
Car Hire Prices in Tivat are on the whole affordable. For instance, a 20-minute taxi drive will cost you the same as renting a vehicle for 24 hours. This is one of the reasons why tourists actively use car hiring services. Prices for petrol are also not very high, the same as in other European countries. To be more exact, tourists usually pay:
- 1.35 euros for 95 petrol;
- 1.38 euros for 98 petrol;
- 1.27 euros for diesel.
How to book a vehicle?
First of all, it is worth to highlight that early booking is the best option for those who are interested in cheap car rental at Tivat airport. In this case, you can choose from the whole range of cars, and not just from what remains free during the peak season (usually the most expensive cars are left). Most companies offer paid car booking services. We trust our regular and potential customers, and therefore we offer the opportunity to book a car absolutely free of charge. The procedure is very simple: select the vehicle you like in the catalog on the website of the company, click the "book" button, enter your contact details and the supposed dates of rental. A company manager will contact you to confirm your request. Upon arrival in Tivat, the selected car will be waiting for you right at the airport.
Key requirements for car rental in Tivat
If you want to hire a car at Tivat Airport, prepare yourself for a clear and transparent procedure that won’t take much of your time. For signing the contract you just need your passport and driver's license (both national and international will do). All necessary papers can be filled and signed on the spot. The Russian-speaking representative of the company will talk about the key points of cooperation and answer all your questions.
Before you sign the contract and pay for services, you will need to inspect the car and together with a company representative write down all visible defects (if there are any) into the form. When you return the car, this procedure is repeated. The company keeps in touch with clients throughout their stay in the country and is always ready to help in resolving any issues.
Where to go by car: the best routes
Tivat is the perfect starting point for your trips. The city is conveniently located on the Adriatic coast. From this city, you can easily reach popular resorts and attractions. Driving along the Adriatic highway to the right along the coast, you can get to noisy and never sleeping Budva, visit the most beautiful coastline beach in Becici, go on excursions to Bar, Ulcinj or Skadar Lake.
Driving on the left side from Tivat, you can get in the cities of Kotor, Perast, Risan, which are also popular among tourists. From Tivat, it is not far away to the Kamenari-Lepetane ferry. Using ferry is it the shortest way to Igalo, the main health resort of the country, and the “botanical garden of Montenegro”, the city of Herceg Novi.
Among other places that are definitely worth visiting, we can name the rocky Ostrog monastery, the canyons of the Tara and Moracha rivers, the most high-altitude in Europe Durgiewicz bridge. Families with children can visit the Lipa Cave, a contact zoo near the village of Blizna, a bird sanctuary and the city of Budva, where the aquapark, amusement park and lots of other entertainments for children are located.
Features of road traffic in Montenegro
Everyone who goes to Montenegro and plans to travel by car needs to know: due to the difficult terrain and the presence of dangerous road areas, high attention is paid to the order on roads. Violation of traffic rules is punished rather severely. Montenegro introduced some of the highest road fines in Europe:
- up to 150 euros for driving on red traffic light;
- up to 100-150 euros for breaking the rules of turn;
- 50 euros for the absence of a driver’s license;
- up to 100 euros for wrong parking;
- 100-450 euros for violation the rules of overtaking.
Drunk driving in Montenegro is not acceptable and is punished by heavy fines:
- for the level of blood alcohol 0.03 - 0.05 ppm, the fine will be 70-200 euros;
- for the level of alcohol in the blood of 0.05 - 1.0 ppm the fine will be 300-2000 euros;
The speed limits in Montenegro are as follows:
- In localities - 50 km / h;
- Outside localities - 80 km / h;
- On motorways - 100 km / h;
- On highways - 130 km / h;
Traffic regulations in Montenegro
On the territory of Montenegro, there are no specific rules unknown to the Europeans or residents of the CIS countries. The markup and notations are standard and easy to read.
The most important points to remember:
Always drive with dipped lights, regardless of the time of day, weather conditions, or movement in a locality or outside. During the daytime, the fine for not dipped lights can make 30-80 euros, in the evening and at night – up to 150 euros.
Transportation of small children is allowed only in children car seats and boosters (according to age). Therefore, if you rent a car, ask for a car seat for each child.