Taking a car for rent in Becici means enjoying the vacation to the full and the opportunity to visit all main touristic sights in Montenegro.
Becici is a small village, all its sights can be reached by foot, but still the main thing that attracts tourists is a fine pebble beach, which was awarded the title of the most beautiful beach in Europe in 1935.
Where to go by car from Becici?
Car hire in Becici (Montenegro) will help you to vary your holiday by exciting trips. Even a week of rest can be full of fascinating events: let yourself to conquer the sea depths and mountain peaks, visit dozens of museums, nature and entertainment parks and go to another country!
Vehicle hire in Becici is your first-class inexpensive ticket to the most impressive excursions and events.
- Budva, one of the most popular resorts in Montenegro with 6 beaches, is only 4 km away from Becici. Here tourists can visit museums and historical sights, night discos, a lunar park with a Ferris wheel and a roller coaster, an aqua park and a mini-zoo. For fans of extreme sports such kinds of entertainment as bungee jumping and paragliding are offered.
- To update the wardrobe at attractive prices, it is worth to go shopping in Podgorica or Bar, where the biggest market on the Adriatic coast is located.
- Diving enthusiasts should definitely go to Budva: unforgettable dives will give you the opportunity to see the inhabitants of coral reefs (octopus, lobsters, dolphins, moray eels), sea caves and rocks with tunnels. Buried ships at the bottom of the Budva Bay will inspire the fans of the rack.
- 1.5-hour-drive will bring you to the Ostrog Monastery at an altitude of 900 m above sea level. The road to this touristic sight will catch your breath and make you remember all the prayers.
- Nature lovers should definitely go to Lovcen National Park or see an oasis of unspoilt nature — the canyons of Moraca and Tara rivers. In the same region there is a unique engineering structure, the highest (366 m) automobile bridge in Europe. From the bridge you can enjoy breathtaking views, so don’t forget your camera!
- To go for a day in Albania without visas for a couple of hours from Becici — it’s real! Only 200 km separate the Montenegrin village and the Albanian capital, which will charm you with its culture.
What to take into consideration while renting a car in Becici?
The cost of car hire in Becici (Montenegro) depends on several criteria — the type, age and power of the car, as well as the duration of rent. Tourists actively use the service, since this variant of travelling is much more profitable and more comfortable than bus excursions. A good car can be rented for 30-40 euros per day, prices for fuel in Montenegro by European standards are considered as not high.
In Montenegro, the high season falls on June-October. During this period economy cars diverge faster. When planning a trip at this time, it is better to book a car in advance. While getting acquainted with the offers, take into account the following tips:
- If you plan to move mainly along the coast to the nearest cities and villages, then you can take a low-powered car.
- For traveling to mountains and rides on serpentines it is better to take a car with higher engine capacity, at least 1.2 -1.4 l, and 1.6 l if 3 if your company has 3 or more adult passengers. On a more powerful car you will feel more confident on winding roads, descents and ascents.
Our clients can hire a car in Becici and return it at the Tivat airport, which is only 13 km away from the village. This is very convenient: you will save on a taxi and won’t miss your return flight!