We offer cars for rent since 2010. You can rent a car in Montenegro: Tivat and Budva or any other city of Montenegro, and return it back in Petrovac, Podgorica, Bar, Becici, Herceg Novi, Kotor, Rafailovici, Igalo, Lepetane, Sveti Stefan, Pržno, Risan and other popular touristic resorts.
Our autopark consists of 79 cars. All vehicles are air-conditioned. GPS navigator and child seats are provided free of charge by request. Every car is insured by OSAGO, it is possible to issue a CASCO - from 5 euros per day. We don’t require deposits and offer cheap car rental in Montenegro. Just sit down and go!
No Deposit Car Hire in Montenegro
You can hire a car in Montenegro right at the airport of Tivat or Podgorica - we will deliver the vehicle exactly at the time of your arrival. Price and appearance will fully comply with the chosen item. We work directly with the clients, so renting a car in Montenegro will be inexpensive.
Car Hire Prices in Montenegro depends on the number of seats in the car and the rental period. Car rental services in Budva and Tivat are in great demand. In the peak season, there are few cars available. Pick the right vehicle for your travel dates and book a car without prepayment. To do this, fill out and submit a request on the website.
Always at your service, the founders of the company - Andrey Osin and Stefan Bakich
Peculiarities of Montenegro Car Hire: Types of Insurance
OSAGO insurance is provided free of charge. Our entire autopark has this insurance. In case of an accident, the driver pays nothing on condition he is not guilty. The driver’s innocence is confirmed by a police report.
CASCO. The cost depends on the class of the car and the size of the franchise. For example, a comprehensive insurance for an economy class car will cost 5 euro / day (100 euro franchise) or 10 euro / day (no franchise). Insurance provides protection in case of serious accidents caused by the driver. The latter will pay only the franchise, and the rest of the expenses will be covered by the insurance company.
We draw the attention of drivers: according to international practice, the insurances of CASCO and OSAGO do not cover damage of the glass, wheels, bottom and passenger compartment of the car.
Vehicle Inspection During the Car Hire Procedure
- Show your passport and national driver's license (international driver’s license is not required in Montenegro) to the manager. The manager will be waiting for you at the exit from the airport or hotel with a sign.
- Inspect the car, write down in the acceptance report all the comments on its appearance, if there are any. If you wish, take photos of the car.
- Sign the contract, clearly indicating all the services you need: for example, the “second driver” in the contract. If you plan to go to neighboring countries and cross the border, notify the manager to make a special mark in the contract.
- Pay for the car rental in Montenegro in a convenient way: we accept cash, banking cards, Yandex-Money.
- Listen to a briefing from our manager about driving in Montenegro. It will take a minimum of time. That’s all - you can go on a trip!
Road Features in Montenegro. Fines
For Europeans and residents of the CIS countries, the rules of the road in Montenegro are simple and clear: signs and road markings are well-known, there are no difficulties with orientation on the roads.
Fines for certain types of traffic violations may be higher than in your home country. This is explained by the fact that the roads in Montenegro are rather complicated, there are a lot of serpentines, in many areas you can face limited visibility. Here they strictly monitor safety and severely punish reckless drivers, as well as those who allow themselves to drive drunk.
Key points to know if you are going to travel around the country:
- The speed limit in a locality is 50 km / h, outside a locality - 80 km / h. Fines vary between 30-2000 euros, depending on how much the speed is exceeded.
- Regardless of the time of day, you need to go with the dipped headlights on - a fine for violating this rule is 30–80 euros.
- Allowable blood alcohol content is 0.3 ppm, which equals a few sips of wine or beer. Drunk driving is punished by a fine of 70-2,000 euros or even arrest of up to 60 days.
- Children under 5 years of age must be transported in car seats; children under 12 years of age must not be transported in the front seats.
- The driver and all passengers must use seat belts: a fine for breaking the rule is 40–100 euros.
Many drivers are used to refuel at particular petrol stations because of cheaper or better fuel. In Montenegro, the price of petrol is the same everywhere. Most rental cars Montenegro drive 95th petrol or diesel. Also you can buy 98th petrol, which differs in price from the 95th by 4 cents only, but the car consumes much less of such fuel. On average, a liter of 95th petrol costs about 1.40 euros, a liter of diesel fuel - 1.30 euros. Popular petrol stations with a good reputation are Petrol, INA, Lukoil.